Sorry, this job is no longer available
Partnership potential roles for experienced financial services consulting business developers in high growth boutique
- Exciting mid-sized financial services consulting firm with clients in banking, capital markets, wealth management and insurance
- Deep areas of expertise include Regulation, Operational Risk and Control, Process Improvement, Operational Transformation, Data and Digital and Business Integration
- High growth consulting business with clear development plan and goals
To support their growth ambitions this entrepreneurial financial services consulting firm has created several senior posts at Director level. Responsibilities include:
- Manage and grow revenues and relationships with accounts including both active and less developed
- Open up new accounts and business and covert leads into projects with enduring revenue streams
- Act as engagement lead on client assignments
- Wider business, people and proposition development responsibilities.
The role reports to the small Partner leadership team.
They are offering rapid promotion to the Partnership for a hire with sales, revenue generation and business development success.
- Make an impact in a smaller, entrepreneurial, high growth firm
- Fast track Partnership potential and equity
- Friendly, supportive, collegiate culture
- A learning environment with high calibre colleagues
- An experienced management consultant with recent employment at Senior Manager or Director level with an established consulting firm
- Proven experience in winning consulting work: selling new business and developing accounts
- Experience and subject matter expertise selling consulting services in Financial Services: banking, capital markets, wealth management or insurance
- Capability in one or more of: risk, regulatory, remediation, digital, data, process/operations, transformation.
Location and mobility:
Our client fully supports remote working/WFH but needs all staff to be available to work with London based clients and regularly meet colleagues in London as required.
Salary and package:
A base salary in the range £130,000-c£160,000 plus a performance/revenue based bonus. Equity upon promotion to Partner.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
Candidates must have the current Right to Work in the UK without sponsorship.
Please apply to Chris Sale or Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6111-CS.