£120,000-£150,000 plus bonus plus benefits
As one of the most respected and innovative services and outsourcing players our well positioned client is seeking a top calibre Insurance Consultancy Director and Sector Head to play a key and influential leadership role in their high visibility business consulting arm.
Reporting to the European Head of Consulting, this role will take leadership of the well-established and thriving Insurance sector with responsibility for business development, client leadership, revenue growth, innovation and proposition development and engagement delivery. The role will lead a small experienced team of senior SMEs and work closely with the other Consultancy practice leaders and the European business leadership.
With an impressive client base in the UK and Europe this prestigious opportunity is recommended for ambitious and experienced individuals seeking leadership responsibility and the potential to make a real contribution in an entrepreneurial, fast moving, high growth environment.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Deep consultancy expertise in the Insurance sector including evidence of thought leadership, innovation, current trends, contacts etc.
- Sales and client management/client development experience
- Consultancy practice leadership including revenue ownership, business growth and proposition development.
- Currently/recently employed by an established consultancy firm or in a major systems integration/ITO business
- Business facing but with experience of technology/systems integration and outsourcing
- Degree qualified
- Wholly mobile
We can only accept applications from candidates with a current Right to Work in the UK.
To apply, please submit your CV, in strictest confidence, to Chris Sale using the application button below, quoting reference: 6004-CS.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE REPLIED TO! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.