£75,000-c£90.000 plus bonus and benefits
Exceptional openings for talented enterprise architects in award-winning high growth IT consulting firm.
Our client is an award winning, high growth IT strategy and IT advisory management consultancy. Their success comes from providing exceptional advisory and consultancy services and building a great team of talented IT management consultants. Areas of capability include IT strategy, operating model, sourcing, enterprise architecture, technology transformation and optimisation. They work across all business sectors with a truly impressive client list and exceptional levels of repeat business.
As a result of their continued expansion they are seeking talented enterprise architects at Manager and Senior Manager level who are keen to develop and grow their career and work across the most challenging and exciting engagements. This includes driving the delivery of strategic change to effect tangible business benefit and these key individuals will own and lead the delivery of an organisation’s strategic architectural vision.
Our client’s office is in Central London: candidates can live and be based anywhere in the UK and will need to travel to their UK wide clients as required.
- To deliver client assignments with high commercial impact, technical complexity and/strategic focus
- To manage teams on larger assignments
- To assist in writing bids and proposals and support business development and marketing
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Extensive experience in one or more technical architecture domains with a strong appreciation of the strategic commercial, people and organisational aspects
- Experience of both enterprise architecture and current leading enterprise applications
- Have worked as a Senior IT Management Consultant in an established IT management consultancy practice or major IT services firm: could be client side or independent now
- Be fully mobile to stay at client location anywhere in the UK for up to 3 nights per week.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and are currently based in the UK, with UK consulting experience.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference 6160-SB3.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page.
Here are the other Digital vacancies we currently have.