£120,000-£140,000 + excellent bonus package to £200k+
Exceptional Internal Consulting leader role for experienced management consultant in market leading innovative Financial Services group.
Our client, a leading highly regarded financial services group serving the commercial and consumer sectors, seeks an exceptional management consultant, with experience at Senior Manager level or beyond, for this key business role.
The 12 person team provides strategic transformational change through the delivery of a portfolio of projects across the business’s EMEA operations (of which the UK is the key area) including leading edge and innovative digitally enabled initiatives.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Manage relationships and develop credibility with key senior and board level stakeholders
- Oversee diverse project delivery including leading the most critical, high visibility strategic initiatives
- Develop internal consulting capability and propositions
- Leadership and skills development of the team
- Occasional travel but not a high mobility role
There is excellent career potential for a talented and successful management consultant in this high profile role.
Mandatory applicant requirements:
- Management level (or higher) in a leading management consultancy or recognised smaller firm. Could now be working “client side” in a relevant role.
- Experience managing multiple change and transformation programmes in financial services
- Good degree
- Strong leadership and coaching skills
- Ambition and drive as demonstrated through consistent career progression
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6156-CS
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our job vacancies page
Here are other Transformation and Change roles