Entrepreneurial Senior Management Consultant who has the ability to help grow a consulting business and shape its future whilst also being a ‘hands on’ Change Manager
Our client is a well-established and growing boutique global consulting firm that offers a unique blend of strategy, performance improvement and coaching, combining operation excellence consulting, Lean transformation and continuous improvement with the effective engagement and development of people.
Both internally and externally, high levels of employee engagement are the foundation of their consulting practice. With a strong order book for 2022 and an excellent pipeline of prospective business, they need to hire a Director who shares their passion for people and performance.
The Director will have a remit to sustain and grow the company’s credentials in Operational Excellence across a wide range of sectors including automotive, aerospace & defence, construction, infrastructure, manufacturing, rail, energy and utilities.
- Business development and account relationship management
- Programme delivery across multiple work streams
- Provision of strategic and business expertise
- Contribution to the firm’s business and leadership
- The company is passionate about achieving operational excellence
- High impact engagement with client staff to ensure rapid and effective results
- A supportive, collaborative and nurturing culture
- Challenging projects in a rapidly growing firm
- A record of building fantastic customer relationships at all levels
- Proven success in winning, developing and delivering business across one or more of the company’s core business sectors: automotive, aerospace & defence, construction.
- Your experience from leading and managing blue chip clients within a consultancy has provided you with a depth of expertise across at least 2 of the following: strategy, performance & coaching
- You will have a real passion for people and performance transformation, typically coming from an Operational Excellence, Lean or Continuous Improvement background
- You will be a collaborative leader, able to create great relationships and be comfortable working autonomously or as part of an integrated team functioning in a ‘hands on’ role
Location and mobility:
The business has several offices in the UK & internationally: you will have the flexibility to live anywhere in the UK but must be prepared to travel as required and occasionally to overseas locations
Salary and package:
Base salary of £80,000 – c£100,000 + bonus and benefits package
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6086-SB