£80,000 - £110,000 plus bonus and benefits package
Solutions Architect and Consultant from consulting or digital agency with passion for building marketing automation and enterprise solutions to deliver value
Our client is a fast growing and premier IT services, consulting and business solutions company with an exceptional reputation. Its growth in brand leadership is a testament to its commitment to the clients, people and communities it serves. It is a multi-hued business committed to customer service and employee development.
Marketing innovation, brand experience, personalisation, martech strategies and delivering ROI lead the priority list for CMOs today.
The Digital Marketing Consultant and Solutions Architect will work in this constantly evolving technology landscape partnering with clients’ Marketing and Digital Strategists to lead the design, delivery and execution of client engagements focussed on marketing automation.
Responsibilities for this exceptional management consultant post include:
- Define digital marketing solution architectures for clients
- Lead customer conversations on optimising marketing operations through technology
- Define data architectures to support marketing automation
- Vendor selection
- Support proposal development and work with sales teams
- Work across multiple industries to help clients optimise their marketing and other business processes
- Work as a member of a high performing consulting team
Salary and Package:
£80,000 – £110,000 plus bonus plus benefits package
Location and Mobility:
The successful candidate will be based from our client’s London office but needs to be wholly mobile throughout the UK and on occasion, mainland Europe
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- A number of years recent experience in a management consulting firm or digital agency in a permanent role
- A solid background in demand generation or marketing operations with expertise in technologies such as Marketo, Adobe AEM and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Process engineering skills
- Experience in leading customer discussions and technical solutioning
- Understanding of marketing processes such as campaign management and advertising
- Knowledge of data management as it applies to marketing and CRM
- A degree
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6020-SB.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.