£80,000-£125,000 plus bonus and benefits package
An unrivalled opportunity for CRM Business Consultants to join a small, highly skilled global team shaping and delivering leading edge Customer Experience solutions to across multiple business sectors
Our client’s global consulting practice is a key component of how they deliver value to their clients. Using their collective industry insight, technology expertise and consulting know-how, they partner with enterprises worldwide to deliver integrated end-to-end IT enabled business transformation services.
By tapping into their worldwide pool of resources – onsite, offshore and nearshore, their high calibre consultants leverage solution accelerators & practice capabilities and enable enterprises to leverage significant return on their digital and CRM investments.
They now seek experienced and senior CX/CRM Business Consultants to support business development initiatives, design and shape value propositions and lead the delivery of multiple workstreams to establish digital ecosystems that will build connections between people, departments and adjacent industries.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- A number of years’ experience recently working in a permanent role for a recognised UK management consultancy or highly regarded boutique
- working on consulting engagements (including pre-sales) and large-scale transformation projects with a CX/CRM focus
- An understanding of the disruptive impact Mobile, Social, Cloud and Big Data has on customers and organisations
- Knowledge of CX/CRM conceptual architecture components, e.g. Mobile, ECM, BPM, BI etc. to enable direction setting for architecture teams to establish solution foundations for transformation
- Have sector experience in at least two of the following: Financial Services, CMI, Health, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail, Utilities and/or Travel, Tourism and Hospitality
- Must be degree level qualified
You will be self-motivated, a team player, thrive on challenge and have the personal gravitas to make an impact. Candidates must be fully mobile cross UK.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6131-SB3.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page.
To see other job opportunities in business transformation click here