£75,000 - £110,000 plus bonus and benefits package
A key management consultant role in one of the most admired companies in the world. With your digital marketing experience, you will advise on the integration of social and mobile data to allow marketers to leverage advanced data analytics to drive new approaches and insights into marketing programmes.
Our client is a fast growing and premier IT services, consulting and services company with an exceptional reputation. The world’s leading enterprises are partnering with this innovative firm to plan their strategic digital transformation journeys by outlining bold visions for Customer Experience. Their focus is on enriching customer touchpoints and improving efficiencies to provide a differentiated and competitive experience to encourage loyalty, referrals and an outstanding reputation for excellence. As a result of continued growth, they seek a first rate experienced digital marketing management consultant.
Responsibilities for this exceptional management consultant post include:
- Plan and deliver consulting assignments
- Design of the Marketing Operating Model
- Advising on Marketing Automation
- Lead ‘Design Thinking’ workshops
- Develop recommendations and proposals
- Act as an SME in sales and marketing
- Support/participate in business development activities
- Assist with project and delivery management
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- A number of years’ recent experience of as a management consultant in an established consultancy firm or digital agency in a permanent role
- Extensive experience of working with Marketing Technologies such as Adobe AEM, Marketo and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Strong business level understanding of digital technologies
- Some exposure to business strategy
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lead client discussions
- A degree is mandatory
- Wholly mobile within the UK and mainland Europe
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have the current Right to Work in the UK.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6153-SB
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page