£80,000 - £110,000 plus bonus and benefits package
Exceptional senior management consultant role responsible for shaping and delivering leading edge CX and CRM transformation solutions across sectors
Our client has grown in stature over a period of 50 years to be one of the most prominent and valuable companies in the world. Its growth in brand leadership is a testament to its commitment to the clients, people and communities it serves. It is a multi-hued business committed to customer service and employee development.
This key Customer Experience CRM Management Consultant senior role will define and provide consulting services to major organisations covering Marketing and Customer Services Transformation including Sales and Service.
- Partner with sales in the bid process for the winning of strategic accounts, defining services
- Act in a key engagement role, providing thought leadership to influence the adoption and outcomes of large and complex CX CRM transformation programmes.
- Advise on and shape value propositions
- Assist with the delivery of engagements enable large corporations to transform the sales, marketing and customer service dimensions of their business and operating models. This could also include Sales & Service capabilities across sales operations, contact centres and field services
- Build the CX team in assigned geographic regions to support planned revenue goals and market targets
- Define the offering portfolio and contribute to thought leadership
This is a vibrant, high profile and expanding practice and opportunities for career and personal development are exceptional.
Salary and Package:
£80,000 – £110,000 plus bonus plus benefits package
Location and Mobility:
The successful candidate will be based from our client’s London office but needs to be wholly mobile throughout the UK and on occasion mainland Europe
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Recent experience at Manager/Senior Manager level or more senior as a Management Consultant in a UK management consultancy or the consulting practice of major IT services employer, working across the full consulting lifecycle
- Broad experience leading CX/CRM transformation including several of: Customer Experience/Customer Service strategy and design, Customer Analytics, CRM platforms, sales/service/contact centre transformation, eCommerce, Marketing Automation
- Broad sector experience
- The ability and willingness to travel extensively
- Must have a degree
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6019-SB.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.