Director-level opportunity for an experienced management consultant with expertise in Local Government or the Health sector.
Do you have experience of leading major performance improvement and operational transformation projects for Local Government or Health sector clients, gained in an established consulting firm?
Are you a top performer and career fast tracker, a problem solver, with excellent analytical rigour and intellectual curiosity?
Our client is a unique consulting firm, whether the measure is growth, exceptional quality of people, culture, client satisfaction, or the quality and nature of the projects they deliver. Their track record of delivering massive results for clients and the inspiring work culture explains why they have been growing at an average of 30% for the last decade and are on track for further significant growth in the coming years. They are an operational consulting firm delivering business transformation and performance improvements across a range of sectors.
With a strong track record of working with local councils and health sector clients to deliver operational improvement, they are now seeking a Consulting Director with experience in either of those sectors. This is a client facing delivery and leadership role, typically leading several projects and playing a key role in client management and sector leadership (not least through ensuring delivery excellence), taking the lead on people leadership and development and assuming broader practice and proposition development responsibilities.
The following are critical selection criteria:
- Significant experience, including a leadership role, as an operations/ process/ performance improvement consultant in a recognised and highly regarded consulting firm
- Exceptional academic background including a 2.1 or above from a top UK university or equivalent
- Wholly mobile (M-F but never weekends)
- A CV that demonstrates ambition, success and fast track career growth
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Recent consulting experience within Local Government or the Health sector
We can only accept applications from candidates with a current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Caroline Boston, Managing Consultant, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6051-CB.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE REPLIED TO!
Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.