Sorry, this job is no longer available
Strategic roles, shaping and defining value propositions and major transformation programmes.
A global market leader, with over three decades of experience serving insurers globally and a full portfolio of integrated service offerings from outsourcing to consulting, our client is the transformation innovation partner of choice, supporting the entire insurance value chain. Top insurers engage with them globally to achieve improved operational and technology performance and better customer experiences whilst they re-evaluate their strategies to identify new avenues for growth and sustain existing business.
They now require a number of senior Business Transformation Consultants to contribute to the development of the General Insurance Services Strategy in the UK market. These openings will play a key role in business development, working closely with sales and account teams to define and shape propositions and subsequent transformation delivery.
They seek highly talented individuals with deep expertise gained in an insurer, outsourcer of consultancy who:
- Can act in both business development and engagement roles, supporting the sale and delivery of the complete transformation proposition at board level.
- Are capable of contributing to major bids for strategic accounts.
- Can drive discussions at CXO/Senior Manager levels in the General insurance industry to shape and deliver client-specific solutions.
- Will be engaged in Requirement Elicitation and Management
These are not sales roles but are insurance industry experts, engaging and influencing at strategic and very senior levels.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Extensive and current experience in business strategy, change or transformation in the insurance sector in General Insurance and specifically, Motor and Home Insurance (Retail or Personal) with a proven ability to manage executive stakeholders.
- Experience of shaping and overseeing programmes (the main thrust is up front engagement, understanding the business and creating value propositions).
- Track record of developing and maintaining senior and influential relationships in the industry
- Evidence of thought leadership and innovation and at the cutting edge of trends in the insurance sector.
- Large scale programme management, business strategy or M&A experience, typically gained at a strategic consultancy, Big 4 or technology firm at Partner or Director level.
- Experience of facilitating workshops and capturing requirements for transformation programmes
Candidates must be mobile although the nature of these senior roles is to allow some flexibility and diary control! These contracts are for an initial 6 months and there may be the opportunity to extend or convert to a permanent role if both parties are agreeable.
We can only accept applications from candidates with a current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury in the strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6091-SB.