A role combining business relationship management, the shaping of value propositions, business architecture and process definition.
A global market leader, with over three decades of experience serving insurers globally and a full portfolio of integrated service offerings from outsourcing to consulting, our client is the transformation innovation partner of choice, supporting the entire insurance value chain. Top insurers engage with them globally to achieve improved operational and technology performance and better customer experiences whilst they re-evaluate their strategies to identify new avenues for growth and sustain existing business.
They now require Senior Insurance Business Consultants to contribute to the development of the Insurance Services Strategy in the UK market. These openings will play a key role in business development, working closely with sales and account teams to define and shape propositions, solutions and delivery road-maps.
They seek highly talented individuals with deep expertise gained in an insurer or in insurance consultancy who:
- Can act in both business development and engagement roles, supporting the sale and delivery of the complete transformation proposition at board level.
- Are capable of contributing to major bids for strategic accounts.
- Can drive discussions at CXO/Senior Manager levels in the General Insurance market, specifically Motor and Home, to shape and deliver client-specific solutions.
- Will be engaged in Requirement Elicitation and Management
- Are prepared to be ‘hands on’ in terms of business architecture and high level process design
These are not sales roles but are insurance industry experts, engaging and influencing at strategic and very senior levels.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Extensive and current experience in business strategy, change or transformation in the UK insurance sector in the GI and Motor/Home Insurance (Retail or Personal) markets with a proven ability to manage executive stakeholders.
- Large scale programme management, typically gained at a strategic consultancy, Big 4 or technology firm at a senior level.
- The willingness and capability to take a high-level vision and shape into a tangible plan through ‘hands on’ requirements gathering, workshop facilitation, business architecture and process design.
- Track record of developing and maintaining senior and influential relationships in the industry
- Evidence of thought leadership and innovation and at the cutting edge of trends in the insurance sector.
Candidates must be mobile although the nature of these senior roles is to allow some flexibility and diary control! These contracts are for an initial 6 months and there may be the opportunity to convert to a permanent role if both parties are agreeable.
We can only accept applications from candidates with a current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury in the strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6091-SB