This key appointment will play a lead role in the growth of the Finance, Commercial and Procurement consultancy offering across Healthcare and associated services
The Management Consulting Associate Director will join a young, independent and dynamic management consultancy with proven top tier experience focusing on Operation, Finance, Supply Chain and Procurement across the Healthcare sector.
The company brings high quality consulting resource to deliver tangible, measurable and sustainable benefits in Healthcare that contribute to better patient care through a more efficient, affordable and integrated healthcare system.
Our client is seeking a proven top-tier Healthcare Management Consultant to join their organisation in a Senior Leadership role and with the support of the Managing Directors, lead the growing business.
The role will help drive the next phase of business growth and to support their outstanding team.
- Build and grow a portfolio of clients to expand the Finance and Commercial consulting business across Healthcare. This includes: turnaround, cost optimisation, procurement and supply chain
- Commercial/governance/sign off activities with the client
- Support account and relationship management
- Consultant practice development and partnering
- Lead project delivery across multiple workstreams
- Team leadership, people management and talent development
- The company is passionate about achieving operational excellence throughout the patient journey
- An opportunity to guide and shape the future of the company for growth and its continued success
- A personalised approach to career development
- A close-knit team in which there is a strong social aspect
- The opportunity to learn how to build a business and see the results of the effort you expend
- Must have had recent experience of working in a permanent role in a recognised management consultancy practice
- Business & operations consulting experience, i.e., leading projects involving the financial and commercial aspects of procurement and supply chain
- Excellent relationship building/business development skills and the desire to win consulting work
- Have a degree qualification
- Ideally some Healthcare/Life Sciences experience or a clear passion for the sector
Location and mobility:
The company’s offices are in London and Warrington, but you will have the flexibility to live anywhere in England but must be prepared to travel as required
Salary and package:
Base salary of £85,000 – £110,000 + car allowance, bonus, profit share scheme and benefits package
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6060-SB