£100,000 - £150,000
Exceptional Consulting Director role in a very high growth, award winning consulting firm with a rewarding and supportive culture.
Are you ready to take a big step in your career, to take greater ownership and accountability and deliver truly outstanding results with accelerated career development potential?
Are you a top performer and career fast tracker, a problem solver, with excellent analytical rigour and intellectual curiosity?
Do you have a strong skill set and experience as a Senior Manager or equivalent, gained in an established consulting firm?
Our client is a unique consulting firm, whether the measure is growth, exceptional quality of people, culture, client satisfaction or the quality and nature of the projects they deliver. Their track record of delivering massive results for clients and the inspiring work culture explains why they have been growing at an average of 30% for the last decade and are on track for further significant growth in the coming years. They are an operational consulting firm delivering business transformation and performance improvements across a range of sectors.
Due to increased demand they are seeking a top calibre management consultant to join their Aerospace / Defence practice in a client facing delivery and leadership opening, typically leading several projects/workstreams, playing a key role in client management and sector leadership (not least through ensuring delivery excellence), taking the lead on people leadership and development and assuming broader practice and proposition development responsibilities.
The following are critical selection criteria:
- Exceptional academic background including a 2.1 or above from a top UK university or equivalent
- Wholly mobile (M-F but never weekends)
- A CV that demonstrates ambition, success and fast track career growth
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Significant experience, including a leadership role, as an operations/process/performance improvement consultant in a recognised and highly regarded consulting firm
- Recent experience in the Aerospace/Defence sector (as a consultant or employee)
We can only accept applications from candidates with a current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Caroline Boston, Managing Consultant, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6046-CB.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE REPLIED TO!
Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.