Extraordinary mid-sized management consultancy firm. Top clients! Top Tier Colleagues! No travel! No catch!
Please note this role is on hold: our client have asked us to pipeline potential candidates in expectation of renewing hiring in January 2024.
- Our client is a unique, independent, values driven, transformational change management consulting firm.
- They are a real Partnership, with 100+ talented management consultants and very well established, with a long pedigree of working at the most senior levels with impressive world class clients across sector.
- Their growth continues and the business works across the full change/transformation life-cycle from business strategy through planning and solutioning to delivery and benefits realisation.
- Their management consultants typically work in small teams but with big influence, leveraging experience and capability to have a real impact: the work is wholly client focussed with none of the internal politics and agendas found in larger players.
- The firm is very non-hierarchical: staff are either Partners or Consultants: no multiple grades and sub grades here and they foster a vibrant and fun culture where staff fulfil their potential
- Their outstanding track record drives very high levels of repeat business which also means no sales or utilisation targets for consultants. As there is plenty of work to go around the business is free to only take on work where they can truly make a difference.
- Work across the full transformation lifecycle from strategy development through to delivering large-scale change management consulting programmes.
- Working on clients’ most complex challenges, helping them to shape and implement the changes that really matter to their business.
- Injecting fresh perspective to strategy setting & harnessing new technologies to effectively meet future challenges
- Organisational development for operational efficiency.
- No sales targets but involved in shaping and securing new assignments.
- Currently/recently a management consultant at Senior Manager grade or upper end of Manager level in a top tier management consulting firm
- Significant project/programme management experience involving at least £1m+ budgets and complex business work streams across the whole life-cycle from objective definition & scope of work onwards
- Demonstrable experience dealing with Board or Director level stakeholders
- Project experience including one or more of: vendor management, strategy, change management, transformation
- Strong academic background including a good degree from a leading university
Location and mobility:
There is work flexibility, but it is expected that employees will be willing to travel to their offices in Central London. Much of their client base is in London and the South East and no-one is expected to work away from home unless they wish to.
Salary and package:
A base salary in the range £100,000 – £130,000 plus excellent benefits including 30 days annual leave and 8% employer pension contribution
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6743-CS.