**APRIL 2021 ACTIVE HIRING**
Extraordinary mid-sized consultancy firm. Top clients! Top Tier Colleagues! No travel! No catch!
Our client is a unique, independent, values driven, transformational change management consulting firm. They are a real Partnership, with 100+ talented management consultants and very well established, with a long pedigree of working at the most senior levels with impressive world class clients across sector.
Their growth continues and the business works across the full change/transformation life-cycle from business and IT strategy through planning and solutioning to delivery and benefits realisation.
Their management consultants typically work in small teams but with big influence, leveraging experience and capability to have a real impact: the work is wholly client focussed with none of the internal politics and agendas found in larger players. The firm is very non-hierarchical: staff are either Partners or Consultants: no multiple grades and sub grades here and they foster a vibrant and fun culture where staff fulfil their potential.
Their outstanding track record drives very high levels of repeat business which also means no sales or utilisation targets for consultants. As there is plenty of work to go around the business is free to only take on work where they can truly make a difference. Crucially for staff, much of their work is in the South East of England so there is no mandatory requirement for travel.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying
- Currently/recently at Senior Manager grade or near equivalent in a top tier consulting firm
- Significant project/programme management experience involving at least £0.5m+ budgets and complex business work streams across the whole life-cycle from objective definition & scope of work onwards
- Demonstrable experience dealing with Board or Director level stakeholders
- Project experience including one or more of: vendor management, strategy, change management, IT
- Strong academic background including a good degree from a leading university
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 743-CS.
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page.