Sorry, this job is no longer available
Leading Plc offers top strategy consultant Main Board level reporting and fast route to senior business leadership roles
This is a truly exceptional and rare opportunity for a fast track senior strategy consultant to position themselves for an early promotion to a senior leadership role.
- Our client is a market leader, operating in the financial services consumer/retail and B2B markets, enjoying robust commercial success.
- The culture and style is progressive and dynamic but also warm and friendly.
- They are family friendly and actively encourage work life balance.
- A non hierarchical, entrepreneurial, fast paced organisation where exceptional people are encouraged to take responsibility and where fresh thinking and new ideas are the expectation.
This exceptionally high profile role will require:
- Leading a high calibre team, reporting to the Main Board and working closely with the CEO.
- Providing analytical and strategic insight encompassing business reviews, future strategy and business development, acquisitions and due diligence.
- An exceptionally broad remit including a wide variety of special projects and assignments.
- Close working with operational business leaders across the group.
My client is wholly committed to supporting work life balance but a feature of this role is a regular c3 days per month involving overnight stays in the Channel Islands and N America.
This role is a springboard for career development in the group with the previous strategy consultants rapidly moving into senior roles: the most recent job holder has been appointed Chief Operating Officer of a business unit.
In making this appointment our client is considering long term succession planning at the very highest level.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Experience as a strategy consultant gained in either a major consultancy firm or a highly regarded boutique strategy firm
- M&A experience (gained in role or during MBA)
- Very strong academic profile
- Sustained fast track career progression to date (indicated by promotions rather than employer changes)
- Analytical, innovative and results driven with excellent commercial and communication skills at all levels of the business
- Financial services experience is NOT required: our client welcomes insights gained from other sectors
We can only accept applications from candidates with a current Right to Work in the UK.
To apply, please submit your CV, in strictest confidence, to Chris Sale, Managing Director quoting reference 6094-CS2 using the application button below.
WE WILL RESPOND TO ALL APPLICATIONS!
Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.