£60,000-£85,000 bonus and benefits
An exceptional opportunity for a business orientated ERP Solution Architect to join a leading high growth technology business.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a world leading technology business in their ERP service line. The business is expanding and the team is expanding to meet client demand. They are now looking for a business orientated ERP Solution Architect with a combination of technical ERP and business transformation skills, to deliver innovative business solutions.
The role involves:
- Working with the client, sales teams, technical architects and delivery managers, to shape, define, design and implement solutions.
- Driving solutions on how ERP impacts on the business and creating business value for clients (not the “deep” technical side of ERP).
- Taking ownership of the solution and the delivery of business benefits as the client’s trusted advisor.
- Joining a growing team playing a critical role in client engagement.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Proven experience in a solutioning role as a consultant or architect working with clients across all stages of the project lifecycle.
- Hands on knowledge of leading ERP solutions such as SAP, Oracle, or Microsoft Dynamics.
- Currently or recently employed in a permanent role in a leading technology or consulting firm or a smaller organisation operating with large scale solutions.
- Experience in retail sector or the professional services sector.
- Wholly mobile
Employees could be based from any of our client’s UK offices but need to be willing to work on assignments across the UK.
We can only accept applications from candidates with a current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Jonathan Ross, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6076-JR
WE REPLY TO ALL APPLICATIONS!
Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.