Sorry, this job is no longer available
A senior opportunity requiring the skills of an entrepreneurial and aspirational Senior Financial Services Consultant, with clear Partnership potential, who has the ability to grow a consulting business and shape its future.
We are seeking an Associate Partner, an exceptional Financial Services Consultant, with a remit to sustain and help build our growth strategy in the UK. This represents a further step in continuing to strengthen our credentials in Strategic/Operational Transformation within the Financial Services sector to include:
- Rationalisation and modernisation of legacy processes and infrastructures;
- Digitisation of customer journeys through the introduction of innovative approaches and technologies, including association with Fintech companies;
- Solutions to the challenges of separating retail and wholesale banking;
- Back Office transformation to improve costs and client satisfaction whilst reducing operational risks;
- Regulatory and governance compliance and automation;
- Treasury processes improvement;
Key responsibilities will include:
- Business development
- Account/relationship management
- Programme delivery across multiple work streams
- Provision of strategic and business expertise
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Financial Services experience and senior contacts in any of: Investment Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking or Insurance
- Experience in a permanent role in a recognised management consultancy practice
- Sales experience and the ability to win consulting work
- Business consulting experience, i.e. leading projects involving business change and process improvement
The role will be based in London with low travel and thus promoting work/life balance.
We can only accept applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6098-SB.
WE REPLY TO ALL APPLICATIONS!
Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.