Sorry, this job is no longer available
Key Industrial sector business development role in a leading performance improvement consulting firm.
Our client is a global and highly regarded business consulting firm. They design, implement and accelerate operational and digital transformation. They partner with organisations to transform performance , create an agile workforce, increase profitability and propel top line growth.
Their client base comprises world-class Fortune 500 companies.
Continued strong performance has created an opportunity for one or more first class Consulting Sales Directors as a key part of the UK leadership team. These are “hunter” roles but supported by a strong lead generation and marketing capability as well as an exceptional brand name.
The roles are based in London: candidates could live anywhere in the UK and need to be wholly mobile.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Build and grow a portfolio of clients to expand business in the UK within the Industrials sector, focussing on Aerospace, Airline/Transport, Process Manufacturing, Food and Beverage, Heavy Industry, Chemicals, Engineering and/or Automotive.
- Target C-level executives within prospective organisations
- Educate prospective clients in the value of digital , operational and culture change
- Achieve sustainable revenue and profit growth
- Collaborate with appropriate internal resource to demonstrate the capability to deliver
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Has a proven recent track record of selling complex, big ticket B2B offerings (£1m plus) including change and transformation
- Extensive evidence of building relationships at C-suite level
- Recent experience and depth in the Industrials sector (see above)
- Wholly mobile and comfortable with London base
The successful candidate can look forward to uncapped financial earnings in addition to a full benefits package.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6158-SB
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.