Sorry, this job is no longer available
Key role leading major business transformation and change programmes, delivering £50m+ solutions at Board level.
Our client is a leading Consulting and outsourcing services group, which has enjoyed considerable and sustained growth. It is recognised as a leader in its field and held in high regard by its peers. This is an entrepreneurial, non-hierarchical and ‘can do’ organisation. Within their fully integrated offering, Business Transformation and related high value consulting capabilities make a key contribution and have a very high profile.
As a result of continued growth, they seek an experienced Business Transformation Director to support the revenue growth agenda by taking responsibility for ownership of the delivery of large scale programmes. These programmes involve full transformation: people, processes and technology. This involves taking the business vision of the client, shaping the solution, leading the business transformation and change teams, and working with internal and external stakeholders, plus third parties, to define and deliver the result.
You could be based from any UK office to suit your location.
To be considered for this exceptional opening with this first class company you must have the following profile:
- Considerable experience leading major (£30m+), complex transformation programmes typically across multiple sites and functions
- Experience across “people, process and technology” and full capability across the business transformation life cycle from strategy/operating model design to benefits realisation
- Will have been recently employed in a senior external client facing programme delivery role in a leading IT or BPO services player.
- Will have deep experience at the sharp end of transformation programme delivery (this role would not suit someone whose experience is transformation programme advisory, it needs hands on delivery experience)
- Experience in either public sector, telco, utilities or financial services
- Wholly mobile to work at client site across UK