£100,000-£130,000 plus bonus and benefits package
Strategic Client Partner role in Telco sector, shaping propositions and overseeing the delivery of major transformation programmes
Our client is a leading technology and outsourcing business. Top telecommunications providers engage with them globally to achieve improved operational and technology performance and better customer experiences
They now require two TMT Consulting Directors, experienced Telecoms Management Consultants, to contribute to the development of the Telecommunications sector in the UK. Acting as a Client Partner these newly created openings will play a key role in account management and business development, working closely with sales teams to define and shape propositions, solutions and delivery roadmaps and ensure the successful delivery of entire transformational programmes.
They seek talented individuals with deep and current expertise gained in a telco consultancy who:
- Can act in both business development and engagement roles, supporting the sale and delivery of the complete transformation proposition at board level
- Are capable of contributing to major bids for strategic accounts
- Can drive discussions at CXO/Senior Manager levels in the telco industry to shape and deliver client-specific solutions
These are not sales roles but are telecoms industry experts, engaging, influencing and delivering at strategic and very senior levels.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Extensive and current experience in business development and technology transformation in the telco sector in the UK with a proven ability to manage executive stakeholders
- Experience of shaping and overseeing programmes (the main thrust is up front engagement, understanding the business and creating value propositions) gained within a consultancy environment
- Track record of developing and maintaining senior and influential relationships in the industry
- Experience of major transformation/implementation
- Evidence of thought leadership and innovation and at the cutting edge of trends in the telecommunications sector
Please note these are NOT technical telecommunications/networks roles.
Candidates must be mobile although the nature of these senior roles is to allow some flexibility and diary control!
We can only accept applications from candidates with extensive and recent UK experience and who have a current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale in the strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6095-CS.
WE REPLY TO ALL APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.