Sorry, this job is no longer available
Boutique net zero, energy transition and sustainability consulting firm seeking experienced management consultant
- Small, talented and growing management consulting firm passionate about accelerating transition to net zero
- Aligning strategy and embedding sustainability to improve clients’ market position and drive value
- Inclusive, open, fun, non-hierarchical culture with work life balance and where you can make an impact
- Impressive client base including energy, technology and commercial real estate. Also more widely in health and biotech, supply chains and financial and legal services.
- Work with C-Level clients on high-impact projects.
- Contribute to thought leadership and visibility on ESG, sustainability, energy and Net Zero.
- Advise clients on sustainability strategy, business cases and execution.
- Supervise the work and development of junior team members.
- Managing all aspects of the client relationship from project framing to delivery
- Participating in business development efforts, from client presentations to proposal developments and pitches
- Several years’ as a management consultant in a consulting firm
- Strategic, C-level experience in energy transition, sustainability and net zero
- A team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and commercial mindset
Location and mobility:
Flexible and remote working is available but you will be based in the London area and willing to work in the Central London office for part of the week as required.
Salary and package:
£70,000-c£80,000 plus bonus plus benefits
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have the current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6116-CS.