to £120,000 plus bonus and equity potential
Key leadership role in this specialist Supply Chain and Procurement consulting practice
My client is the rapidly growing UK operation of a very well established and highly regarded mid-size European operational consulting firm. The initial focus for the UK is on developing a strong supply chain and procurement consulting capability, with a mid-term aim to offer more services and the expectation of building the practice to 30 consultants in three years.
Following the appointment of a highly experienced Partner to lead the UK business they now seek a talented supply chain/procurement consulting professional to join them at Director-level. This is a critical appointment as the Director will to play a key role in all aspects of the growth of the practice, with a focus on the sale and delivery of exceptional supply chain projects.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- A strong track record in management consultancy including recent experience at a senior level in a recognised and established consultancy firm/practice. You MUST be a management consultant!
- Proven experience in the sale and delivery of consultancy assignments in the UK
- Deep and current supply chain and/or procurement expertise, enabling credibility at C- level
- Recent experience in one or more of: aerospace and defence; life sciences; FMCG; retail; automotive
- Wholly mobile across the UK but living in South East
We can only accept applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6067-CB
WE REPLY TO ALL APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.