Sorry, this job is no longer available
Key #2 role in new UK business of highly regarded European consulting group
This is an exceptional and unusual opportunity to play a key role in the growth of the UK operations of a very well established and highly regarded mid size European operational consulting firm. The initial focus is on developing a strong supply chain consulting capability with a mid-term aim to offer more services and the expectation of building the practice to 30 consultants in three years.
Following the appointment of a highly experienced Partner to lead the UK business they seek a talented supply chain consulting professional as a critical appointment to play a key role in all aspects of the growth of the practice, with a focus on the sale and delivery of exceptional supply chain projects.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- A strong track record in management consultancy including recent experience at a senior level in a recognised and established consultancy firm/practice. You MUST be a management consultant!
- Proven experience in the sale and delivery of consultancy assignments in the UK
- Deep and current supply chain expertise, enabling credibility at COO and CSCO level
- Recent experience in one or more of: aerospace and defence; life sciences; FMCG; retail
- Wholly mobile across the UK but living in South East
We can only accept applications from candidates with a current Right to Work and who are currently based in the UK.
Please apply to Christopher Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference 6067-CS.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE REPLIED TO!
Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.