6089 - CS
£40,000 - £65,000 plus bonus plus benefits
Key role in new UK business of well established and highly regarded European consulting group
This is an exceptional opportunity to play an influential role in the growth of the UK operations of a very well established and highly regarded mid size European operational consulting firm. The initial focus of the business is on developing a strong supply chain consulting capability with a mid-term aim to offer more services and the expectation of building the practice to 30 consultants in three years.
Following the appointment of a highly experienced Partner to lead the UK business they seek a talented supply chain consulting professional to play an influential role in the growth of the practice, with a focus on the delivery of exceptional supply chain projects and broader involvement in business and proposition development.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- A strong track record in management consultancy including recent experience in a recognised and established consultancy firm/practice
- Proven capability in the delivery of UK consultancy assignments
- Deep and current supply chain expertise and thought leadership enabling credibility at COO and CSCO level
- Recent experience of one or more of: aerospace and defence; life sciences; FMCG; retail
- Wholly mobile across the UK
We can only accept applications from candidates with a current Right to Work and who are based in the UK.
Please apply to Christopher Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference 6089 – CS2.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE REPLIED TO!
Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.