Sorry, this job is no longer available
Key new role for strategy consultant leading customer service reporting to Founder of established but ultra-high growth Fintech
Our online investment and financial services client was founded 5 years ago, went live 2 years ago and has just completed Series B funding. Their growth has turbocharged in the last year, rising more than four-fold in employee numbers to nearly 200 and leaping from 300,000 to 1m customers since January. They are expanding both in the UK and globally. The firm has attracted exceptional calibre employees including former Google staff and ex-consultants.
This new role for an experienced strategy consultant to lead the Customer Service function is absolutely crucial to future success and reports to the Founder Director. Customer experience is front and centre to the business.
- Work closely with the Founder Director to define and develop customer acquisition and customer experience strategy
- With product and engineering teams enhance and optimise the existing platform and develop new products at the forefront of user needs
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and translate this into profitable services and enhanced customer experience
- Through several team Managers lead and exponentially grow the customer service function
- Develop and enhance a happy, learning culture and continually upskilling the team
- Put your mark on a newly created role
- Pivotal to the success of a high growth business
- Exponential learning and development opportunity
- Significant equity participation
- High impact, high innovation, strategic role
- Great culture, great people
- Fast track career in a top tier consulting firm, probably as a strategy consultant
- Currently at Manager or Director level
- Experience in strategy, customer service/CX: ideally consumer financial services (but not essential)
- Excited by the potential of leading-edge technologies
- Strong academic background
Location and mobility:
Based in Central London with flexible working arrangements
Salary and package:
Flexible but probably in the range £110,000 to c£130,000 plus significant stock options
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6061-CS.