to £90,000 plus bonus and benefits package
Key strategy role working with CEO and ExCo of pre-eminent global business services/advisory firm
Our client is the world’s leading global risk consultancy with employees based across 37 countries and 5 continents. As advisors to over 75% of the Fortune 500, they help organisations to grow whilst remaining secure, compliant and resilient in an age of complex and often hostile business environments.
You will play a key role in the development and delivery of the company strategy across multiple service lines, technologies and geographies providing the direction to ensure considered and informed decision making. Please note this is NOT a client consulting role.
Reporting to a Board Director you will work closely with the CEO and other business leaders across a broad range of initiatives and business critical projects.
The nature of this high profile is that there will be strong future career development potential: the last two job holders have moved internally.
We will consider candidates with differing levels of experience but please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying.
- Strategy background with a proven ability to devise, communicate and implement successful strategies to drive business growth
- Experience of working with senior leaders, acting as a trusted source of advice and analysis
- Preferably experience of working effectively in a matrix environment across multiple service lines and regions
- A strong business acumen with a good understanding of the design and implementation of organisational and productivity enhancing change initiatives
- Ideally experience of working within a b2b or professional services environment with exposure to large scale digital transformation programmes
- A good degree from a Tier 1 university
You will work alongside a remarkably diverse workforce with a vast array of expertise across a range of disciplines and within a high-performance culture that is in a constant state of evolution.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have the current Right to Work in the UK.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6157-SB2
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page.
Other strategy roles are available here