£90,000-£130,000 plus bonus and benefits package
Strategic roles, shaping and defining propositions and overseeing the delivery of major change and transformation programmes.
A global market leader, with a full portfolio of integrated service offerings from outsourcing to consulting, our client is the transformation innovation partner of choice, supporting the entire telco value chain. Top telecommunications providers engage with them globally to achieve improved operational and technology performance and better customer experiences whilst they re-evaluate their strategies to identify new avenues for growth and sustain existing business.
They now require two very senior Telecoms Management Consultants to contribute to the development of the Telecommunications Services Strategy in the UK and European markets. These newly created openings will play a key role in business development, working closely with sales and account teams to define and shape propositions, solutions and delivery roadmaps. They seek talented individuals with deep expertise gained in a telco consultancy who:
- Can act in both business development and engagement roles, supporting the sale and delivery of the complete transformation proposition at board level.
- Are capable of contributing to major bids for strategic accounts.
- Can drive discussions at CXO/Senior Manager levels in the telco industry to shape and deliver client-specific solutions
These are not sales roles but are telecoms industry experts, engaging and influencing at strategic and very senior levels.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Extensive and current experience in business strategy, change or transformation in the telco sector in the UK with a proven ability to manage executive stakeholders
- Experience of shaping and overseeing programmes (the main thrust is up front engagement, understanding the business and creating value propositions) gained within a consultancy environment.
- Track record of developing and maintaining senior and influential relationships in the industry
- Experience of major ERP led transformation/implementation
- Evidence of thought leadership and innovation and at the cutting edge of trends in the telecommunications sector
Please note these are NOT technical telecommunications/networks roles
Candidates must be mobile although the nature of these senior roles is to allow some flexibility and diary control!
We can only accept applications from candidates with a current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury in the strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6095-SB.