Sorry, this job is no longer available
Enterprise ERP solution architect for key role in exceptional world leading technology corp
Our client is the leading global technology and digital business in its field, a pre-eminent and highly respected name. As important as its technical capability is its culture: entrepreneurial, down to earth, informal and innovative. In the UK both a major brand but a scale where everyone can make an impact.
These newly created and senior openings within the business’s ERP service line offer an exceptional opportunity for talented Solutions Architects to join a growing team playing a critical role in client engagement reporting to the Practice Leader.
The role involves:
- Working with the client, sales teams, technical architects and delivery managers, to shape, define, design and implement solutions.
- Driving solutions on how ERP impacts on the business and creating business value for clients (not the “deep” technical side of ERP).
- Taking ownership of the solution and the delivery of business benefits as the client’s trusted advisor.
- Joining a growing team playing a critical role in client engagement.
In this expanding and highly successful business career prospects are exceptional and our client seeks individuals with the enthusiasm and talent for further growth.
The role is London or Thames Valley based with travel to clients as required. Mobility is essential but the client respects work/life balance and many clients are South East based.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Proven and deep experience in a Solutioning role as a consultant or architect working with clients across all stages of the project lifecycle,
- Hands on knowledge of one or more leading ERP solutions i.e. SAP, Oracle, JDE, AX Dynamics,
- Currently/recently employed in a senior permanent role in a leading technology or consulting firm or a smaller organisation, operating with large scale solutions and clients,
- Experience of one or more of: finance/accounts applications; retail; project based environments i.e. civil engineering/infrastructure.
We can only accept applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and with a current Right to Work in the UK AND who are based here.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6060-CS.
WE REPLY TO ALL APPLICATIONS!
Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.