Sorry, this job is no longer available
Our client is a globally recognised, highly regarded IT services, business consulting and outsourcing organization. Operating in over 40 countries world-wide, they offer Business and IT solutions to a range of global clients across a range of sectors.
As a result of continued success, they are expanding their practice and wish to hire a number of senior programme managers.
These roles offer the opportunity to run and advise on large-scale complex programmes with world’s largest and most prestigious companies. These programmes have a mixture of IT and business transformation and change; usually involving enterprise-packaged applications. Typical programmes will be £10 to £100m TCV, with multiple stakeholder, multiple site, cross border (often involving multiple European countries) scenarios.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- CxO level programme management with evidence of at least 2 large scale, complex IT enabled business transformation programmes.
- Recent experience working with a major/ blue chip client.
- Background working for a major systems integrator firm or management consulting firm.
- Experience of at least one of: insurance, retail banking esp. cards, investment management, risk, investment banking , pharma, and telco.
- Willingness and flexibility to travel to client sites in the UK and Europe.
We can only accept applications from candidates with a current Right to Work in the UK.
To apply, please submit your CV, in strictest confidence, to Jonathan Ross at Prism Executive Recruitment using the application button below.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE REPLIED TO! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.