£60,000-£70,000 plus bonus plus benefits
Join a values driven management consulting firm passionate about making a positive impact in the Public Sector
Our award winning public sector management consultancy client has been helping to transform councils, health bodies and other local organisations for almost 20 years. With a deep understanding of the complexity of public services, their success lies in creating effective relationships across boundaries to deliver sustained behavioural change as opposed to working in silos. They combine the energy and determination of a start up with the track record and professionalism of an established company.
As a result of exciting continued growth, there are several public sector management consultancy jobs at Manager level. All positions have the remit to help in the creation of agile, connected organisations through shared vision, purpose and collaboration to drive sustainable performance improvement, change and transformation and better outcomes for the users of social care services.
These are outstanding roles enabling you to join an exceptional values-based culture and apply your deep passion for improving public services and citizen outcomes. This is an opportunity to really make a difference where it matters.
Location and Mobility:
Employees may be based anywhere in the UK and will be expensed accordingly but must be wholly mobile including visiting the London Head Office as required.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Recent experience in an established management consultancy firm including some experience managing projects in Public Sector Social Care gained in a local authority, public health or related context
- Emotionally intelligent: understand how to work in values based organisations and environments
- Experienced in change management, business transformation and performance improvement
- Excellent communication/relationship building skills: willing to engage, listen and propose innovative and creative solutions
- A passion to improve Public Services in the UK
- A strong academic background including a good degree.
We can only accept applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury in strictest confidence, quoting reference 6167-SB
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.