Sorry, this job is no longer available
Exceptional openings for talented experienced IT Management Consultants in award-winning, high growth firm
Our client is an award-winning, high growth IT strategy and IT advisory management consultancy. Their success comes from investment in high calibre management consultants and provision of exceptional advisory and consultancy services in the areas of IT strategy, sourcing, technology, transformation and optimisation. They work across all business sectors with a truly impressive client list and exceptional levels of repeat business.
As a result of their continued expansion they are seeking talented IT Strategy and IT Advisory Management Consultants at Senior Consultant and Manager level, keen to develop and grow their career and work across the most challenging and exciting engagements.
Our client offers a great culture: friendly, proactive, no politics, entrepreneurial and empowering consultants with high levels of responsibility: you are encouraged to own the work and really make it yours, working alongside great colleagues.
Career prospects including potentially accelerated promotions are exceptional.
- To deliver client assignments with high commercial impact, technical complexity and/or a strategy focus
- To manage teams on larger assignments
- In more senior roles, management consultants will oversee one or more delivery accounts on a day-to-day basis, acting as the primary point of contact, developing business within the account and ensuring client satisfaction and profitability
- To assist in writing bids and proposals.
Salary and package
Our client offers an excellent base salary in the range £65,000 to £90,000 plus generous bonus plus a full range of corporate benefits including the ability to work from home when it fits with client work.
Location and mobility
Candidates can be based anywhere in the UK and will be home based for expenses purposes. While our client fully respects work/life balance the nature of consulting is you need to be wholly mobile and willing to work away at clients or to visit the London office as required.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Experience of two or more of: IT Strategy; Enterprise Architecture or Infrastructure Architecture; IT Sourcing & commercial sourcing; managing large IT change/transformation programmes; IT Optimisation/IT service strategy/delivery; enterprise applications advisory, IT target Operating Models; SIAM
- You should be currently/recently working as a Senior Management Consultant or Consulting Manager in an established management consultancy or the consulting practice of major IT services firm
- Mobile (see above).
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6160-SB4.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page