Exceptional openings in mid-sized high growth global technology firm
Our client is an exceptional and unusual mid-sized IT business with a market leading suite of products, an accompanying knowledge and education offering and a focus on further research.
They have many differentiators and a key one is culture: non-hierarchical, collaborative, altruistic and fun are keywords.
The business grew by nearly 40% in 2022.
They operate globally with their head office in the North West of England.(Cheshire)
In this high growth business, you could be parachuted into any area to help advise and solve problems, always with an eye on the business’s vision, goals and strategy.
This could include:
- Devising data-driven experiments to improve a common process to drive better customer experience and outcomes.
- Reviewing the competitive landscape for a specific product area
- Identify opportunities to improve user experience, learning materials, and support activities.
- Analysing data to find opportunities to improve efficiency and accuracy.
- Collaborating with teams across the business and supporting them in solving challenging issues.
- Analysing financial reporting processes to identify opportunities for more efficient automation.
- An exceptional high growth business, already leaders in their field
- Empowering and collaborative culture
- Varied and challenging assignments
- Key focus on personal development and growth
- Exceptional academic background (please provide details in your application/on your CV)
- Analytical and data focussed combined with broader strategy, marketing and growth experience
- Consulting experience: potentially gained as a strategy consultant in a recognised consulting firm or “in house”
- Personal characteristics include: versatility, collaborative, energetic, tenacious, hands on, supportive, fun, successful, likeable, humble
Location and mobility:
Our client is based in Cheshire and requires employees to be in the office 5 days per week. Relocation assistance is available.
Salary and package:
c£100,000-c£140,000 plus generous benefits plus share options after one year.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have the current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6118-SB.