Sorry, this job is no longer available
High growth management consulting team in leading IT services major seeks Financial Services Consultants to secure sales, revenue growth and delivery of large transformation programmes.
Exceptional career opportunities within the highly successful Management Consultancy business of this leading Global IT and Business Services group.
This organisation has a track record of exceptional growth, secured through the provision of an integrated high value consulting capability to supplement its broader transformation and cutting edge technology and digital offerings. Within Financial Services they have a truly impressive client base covering many of the top tier players in the UK and Europe.
With a mandate to continue its growth strategy in 2019/20, they seek to extend their established Financial Services Management Consulting capability with the hire of experienced and senior retail banking, commercial/corporate banking, wealth management, capital markets or insurance consultants to play lead roles in growing this area. This will require working closely with sales and account teams to secure wins by helping shape deals and provide strategic, high value advisory services at CxO level with their most important clients.
These highly influential leadership positions, part of a growing team, will play a key role in shaping, mobilising and delivering complex, £multi-million transformation projects, often across multiple locations.
Successful candidates will be highly experienced management consultants with all the following attributes:
- Management consulting background including extensive experience in a major brand name management consultancy firm or the consulting practice of a top tier IT firm. This experience must have been gained as a permanent employee
- Significant and current depth in relevant Financial Services Sectors including leading edge and innovative thought leadership
- Extensive experience in business development including involvement in sales, proposal/business case development, client management
- Experience of leading multiple, large scale transformation programmes
- Wholly mobile and able to work at client sites across the UK and Europe as required
We can only accept applications from candidates with a current Right to Work in the UK AND who are based here.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6168-SB.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page.