£80,000 - £100,000 plus bonus and benefits package
An unrivalled opportunity to join a small, highly skilled global team engaged in the shaping and delivery of sophisticated CX and CRM consulting solutions across multiple business sectors.
Our client’s global consulting and service integration practice is a key component of how they deliver additional value to their clients. Using their collective industry insight, technology expertise and consulting know-how, they partner with enterprises worldwide to deliver integrated end-to-end IT and digitally enabled business transformation services.
They are a high growth, cutting edge business offering exceptional consulting careers to talented consulting professionals.
They now seek experienced business facing CX and CRM Consultants to support business development, design and shape value propositions and lead the delivery of multiple workstreams to establish digital ecosystems that will build connections between people, departments and adjacent industries.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- A number of years’ experience of working for a recognised UK management consultancy working on consulting engagements and large-scale transformation projects with a CX/CRM focus
- An understanding of the disruptive impact Mobile, Social, Cloud and Big Data has on customers and organisations
- Experience of delivering projects covering at least two of the following functional areas: Sales Transformation, Sales Effectiveness, Customer Service, Lead to Order, Contact Centre Operations, Trade Promotions Management, Sales Operations, Channel Management
- Have sector experience in at least two of the following: Financial Services, Capital Markets, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail, Utilities or Travel, Tourism and Hospitality
- Must have a degree
- Must be fully mobile across the UK and occasionally, Continental Europe
You will be self-motivated, a team player, thrive on challenge and have the personal gravitas to make an impact.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS!
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6153-SB.
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page.