Sorry, this job is no longer available
Management consultants to deliver real transformation and change in Local Government, Social Care and Health
- one of the country’s largest independent management consulting firms specialising in advice, change and transformation across public services
- They make a real difference to real lives, delivering quality and measurable outcomes, with people at the heart of their business and their delivery
- A strong sense of purpose and values underpins the ethos of the business: they get stuck in, tackle the difficult problems and get stuff done.
- Involved in the delivery of varied consulting projects, leading workstreams
- Working alongside Manager to develop innovative solutions to client problems
- Work with clients and experienced consultants to develop and champion change and transformation based value propositions
- Help develop trusted adviser based client relationships
- Gain experience on the commercial aspects of developing proposals and business development
- Help radically improve public services and achieve better outcomes for citizens
- An energising and inclusive culture, a place where your opinions and contributions matter
- Making a real difference in a values based organisation
- Recent delivery experience gained within a management consulting firm
- Enthusiasm for working within the Public Sector and making a difference
- Experienced in working in project teams and complex workstreams
- Emotionally intelligent and excellent people skills: understands how to work in values based organisations and environments
Location and mobility:
Employees may be based anywhere in the UK and will be expensed accordingly but must be client mobile including visiting the London Head Office as required
Salary and package:
£45,000- £58,000 + bonus + generous benefits including 28 days leave and family friendly/flexible working policies
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale in strictest confidence, quoting reference:6096-CS.
See more of our current vacancies