Sorry, this job is no longer available
A revolutionary customer strategy consultancy underpinned by unique technology and data insights
Our client is a revolutionary Customer Strategy and Customer Insights Consultancy underpinned by a unique Customer Behaviour platform that creates exceptional strategic data guiding business, digital and customer transformation.
- 2022 seeing unprecedented growth and a push to “scale at pace”
- Working with huge UK brands including leading names in financial services and retail
- Unique capability enhancing customer experience and customer growth working across technology, data analytics, business transformation and strategy
- Leadership and expertise across the end-to-end marketing process, from insight and strategy to execution and optimisation
- Innovative techniques that use company data to better inform strategy, decision-making, improve marketing investments, and automate processes
- A well-established and highly successful firm with 40+ employees
As a result of this growth, they are seeking to fill this new key role of Senior Data Strategy Consultant
- As Senior Data Strategy Consultant you will work closely with senior stakeholders across clients to deliver strategic insight and plans that identify and realise customer experience insights and strategic growth opportunities
- You will work with experienced colleagues to support the delivery of key strategic consulting projects to the firm’s clients
- Accountable for defining the data and analytics required to respond to the consulting brief, mapping out the data visualisation and briefing internal teams on data requirements to achieve this.
- As well as developing data visualisations, you’ll also interrogate the data to ensure accuracy and identify the insights relevant to the brief.
- Support the delivery of a Customer Growth strategy for each client, ensuring it is centred on achieving the client’s objectives and maximising the customer growth opportunity identified by the data
- A newly created and varied role with a real opportunity to shape the scope
- Not just strategy: really “make stuff happen” with leading brands
- Exceptional career opportunity: make a major contribution in a high growth firm seeking leaders of the future
- Genuinely unique technology led proposition using data to provide exceptional strategic customer insight
- Several years’ experience in data consulting, data planning and data analysis with a deep understanding of utilising customer data and insights to create customer growth plans
- Highly skilled in Excel and associated data analysis
- Recent experience as a management consultant or data consultant gained in a consulting firm OR in an equivalent strategic in-house role
- Some recent experience in the retail sector
- Good degree
Location and mobility:
Central London office and flexible working is both available and encouraged.
Salary and package:
£65,000 – £80,000 plus benefits
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, have UK work experience and have the current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6090-CS