to £120,000 plus bonus to 25% and benefits package
A consulting opportunity unconstrained by existing practices, perceptions and barriers to promotion; with low travel.
This is a unique, once in a lifetime opportunity to help shape a new consulting business which has the backing of an established and highly successful consulting firm on mainland Europe. Ideally working for a Big 4, you will have an entrepreneurial spirit combined with the ability and ambition to fast track to Partner.
Key responsibilities will include:
- project/programme delivery of business transformation strategies, typically focused on post-merger integration, new offer modelling, digital and/or business consulting around process modelling, operational risk mitigation, regulatory issues, CRM, PMO and /or business facing IT.
- the support of new business sales initiatives.
- account management.
- the introduction and adherence to appropriate methodologies and quality controls
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- be an experienced Financial Services Consultant with a focus on Capital Markets, Private Banking, Retail Banking and/or Insurance.
- have business consulting experience in a Tier 1 management consultancy practice (ideally Big 4), involving one or more of the following: change, process analysis and improvement, PMO, digital, CRM etc.
- be experienced in supporting a sales team in proposition development, prospect identification, contract negotiation etc.
- be self-motivated, a team player, thrive on challenge and have the personal gravitas to make an impact.
You will join a highly motivated team, working in a culture that fosters mutual respect and adopts the highest standards of integrity and professionalism.
We can only accept applications from candidates with a current Right to Work in the UK and who are based in the UK with experience in UK Financial Services.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6033-SB.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE REPLIED TO!
Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.