c£90,000 plus equity potential plus bonus/profit share
Equity potential lower travel Principal Strategy Management Consultant role in high growth boutique strategy firm for ambitious Management Consultant
Our client is a small but high growth international strategy management consultancy firm. They provide CxO and board level strategic support to advanced manufacturing and technology (not IT) businesses covering growth, market, M&A, business and related strategies.
The business has ambitious plans, wins work against leading strategy consultancy firms, is informal, friendly and professional and offers work life balance in a great location near Cambridge.
As a result of growth they have a new requirement for an experienced Strategy Management Consultant, at Senior Manager/Principal level to assume responsibility for the overall delivery of client projects, reporting to the Managing Director with a team of 3 exceptional staff. The role will be mainly office based and involve typically 2-3 short trips a month to clients internationally: candidates need to be flexible but this is not a high travel role.
This exceptional business is offering a great opportunity for a Management Consultant to play a key role in the growth of the firm which is specifically considering succession planning and Director/MD potential in this appointment.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Several years’ recent experience as a Management Consultant in a highly regarded management consultancy or advisory firm at Manager/Principal level i.e. managing and leading multiple engagements
- Broad strategy consultancy experience covering several of: growth and market entry strategy, M&A, corporate finance, due diligence
- languages attractive but not essential
- ideally STEM background or experience of advanced manufacturing and technology (not IT) sectors in an international environment
- Good 1st degree and potentially post graduate qualifications.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6148-CS.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
View other strategy consulting jobs we are handling.
To see other job opportunities in manufacturing click here
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page.