£90,000-£110,000 plus bonus and benefits
Great career opportunity for Principal Manufacturing Consultant in high growth, entrepreneurial mid-sized consulting firm
Our client is a highly successful and high growth mid-sized international consulting firm, headquartered in London. With a distinct proposition and an ambitious, entrepreneurial culture the firm offers exceptional career progression opportunities for talented consultants.
They are now seeking an experienced Principal Consultant to join their Manufacturing practice in a leadership role which combines delivery, client development/account management and developing compelling propositions for an exceptional client base. This is a hybrid delivery and business development role: not pure/cold sales and doesn’t require a book of contacts.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage the delivery of major transformation programmes with a focus on Automotive and Aerospace and Defence sectors.
- Lead client account management activities, including the day-to-day on-site client relationship as well as commercial relationships, service delivery and customer satisfaction
- Manage and coach consulting teams on client engagements
- Contribute to the development of new business within the practice through the identification of opportunities and development of proposals
- Contribute to thought leadership within the practice
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Recent experience within a leading management consultancy or highly regarded SME consulting firm.
- Experience of successfully leading major business transformation programmes for clients within the manufacturing sector, ideally automotive or A&D.
- Experience of managing and developing client relationships to sell consulting services.
- The ability to travel and work away from home (within the UK) during the week.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6085-CS.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page.
To see other job opportunities in business transformation click here
To see other job opportunities in change management consultancy click here
To see other job opportunities in project and programme management click here