Sorry, this job is no longer available
Exceptional opening for talented IT Management Consultant in award-winning high growth firm
Our client is an award winning, high growth IT strategy and IT management consultancy. Their success comes from investment in the team and in providing exceptional advisory and consultancy services. Areas of capability include IT strategy, technology operating model, sourcing, IT architecture, technology transformation and optimisation. They work across all business sectors with a truly impressive client list and exceptional levels of repeat business.
Our client offers an exceptional culture and fast track career progression and significant promotion potential. You will have the opportunity to thrive in a supportive environment with exciting and fulfilling career development. Employees have independence, empowerment and influence – making it a fantastic place to work.
As a result of their continued expansion, they are seeking an IT Management Consultant at Principal Consultant level to join their fast-growing Strategy and Architecture practice. A specific focus will be Infrastructure and/or Enterprise Applications.
Responsibilities will include:
- The review of the client’s current technology, services, processes, standards and roadmaps to provide a baseline.
- Infrastructure: advise on Data Centre migration strategies, end user computing, service desks, networks and the Microsoft Technology Stack and/or Enterprise Applications
- CRM/ERP – the design of architectural roadmaps to achieve consolidation/rationalisation
- Agreement of the business case before overseeing the transition and transformation
Salary and package:
Salary in the range £75,000 – £95,000 + generous performance related bonuses + benefits
Location and mobility:
The office is in The City of London but Consultants can have a home base anywhere in the UK and will be expensed accordingly. You must be fully mobile and willing to stay at client locations for two nights per week and visit the London office, as required.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Have worked as an IT Management Consultant in an established IT management consultancy practice or major IT services firm: could now be client side or independent
- Very good understanding and experience of enterprise architecture and associated methodologies eg Zachman, Togaf and experienced in developing IT operating models
- Deep experience in Infrastructure i.e. datacentre consolidation/Cloud OR Enterprise Applications/CRM i.e. consolidation of legacy systems
- Extensive cross-industry experience leading strategy, execution and optimisation engagements
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 5683-SB.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.