First class opportunities with award winning IT strategy and CIO advisory consultancy for exceptional IT Management Consultants
- An award-winning IT strategy and CIO advisory management consultancy, helping to empower IT leaders to drive innovation and accelerate change
- Their outstanding success is a direct result of investment in both high calibre people and the provision of exceptional advisory and consultancy services
- Capability across IT and Digital strategy, sourcing, technology transformation and optimisation.
- Across all business sectors with a truly impressive client list and exceptional levels of repeat business.
- They facilitate and lead strategic IT change programmes, helping organisations to become more agile, collaborative and adaptable.
- They partner with client companies to achieve sustainable value from their IT investments, often focused on the adoption of emerging and disruptive technologies.
- Exceptional career prospects as evidenced by fast progression/promotion and very low attrition
Continued growth and client demand means they are seeking to recruit a number of management consultants excited by the opportunity to make an impact in a small fast pace firm:
- To deliver complex or multiple client assignments with a high commercial impact, technical complexity or strategy focus
- To manage teams on projects and at more senior levels lead larger management consultancy assignments
- To lead and support bids, proposals and client business development workshops, depending on level
- To support the development and introduction of new services to existing and new clients
- To to support or manage one or more delivery accounts, and at senior level owning day-to-day aspects of the relationship, developing business within the account and managing overall client satisfaction and profitability, acting as a trusted advisor
- Exceptional team spirit and open, inclusive culture evidenced by very low staff turnover
- Experienced and high calibre colleagues
- Established client base and leading-edge innovative projects
- Keep up to date with the latest thinking on emerging technologies
- Play an active role in a fast-growing organisation
- Fast track career growth
- Will have recently worked as an IT Management Consultant in an established management consultancy practice or the consulting part of a major IT services firm. We will also consider those from an interim background who have gained relevant experience aligned to large, complex programmes of work
- Able to build a coherent and executable case for change and communicate this with confidence to senior stakeholders
- Knowledge of a variety of current and future technologies and innovations and how they may impact different organisations/verticals
- Able to promote digital acceleration in Cloud, Customer Channels and Data, Cost Optimisation and End User Solutions
- Experienced in Technology and Transformation roadmap development including business case benefits definition and realisation
- Knowledge of sourcing drivers such as build versus buy and cloud versus traditional etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
Location and mobility:
Head Office is in The City of London, but Consultants can work from a home base anywhere in the UK. You need to be willing to visit client sites as required.
Salary and package:
Base salaries in the range £65,000 – £95,000 + generous performance related bonus + benefits
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have the current Right to Work in the UK without sponsorship.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6036-SB
See a selection of other jobs we are currently handling.