***APRIL 2021 ACTIVE HIRING***
Exceptional opportunity with award-winning IT strategy and CIO advisory management consultancy, helping to empower IT leaders to drive innovation and accelerate change.
Our client’s outstanding success is a direct result of investment in both high calibre people and the provision of exceptional advisory and consultancy services in the areas of IT and Digital strategy, sourcing, technology transformation and optimisation. They work across all business sectors with a truly impressive client list and exceptional levels of repeat business.
As a result of continued expansion and demand, they are seeking experienced Management Consultants to help facilitate and lead strategic IT change programmes, helping organisations to become more agile, collaborative and adaptable across a wide range of industries. You will partner with client companies to achieve sustainable value from their IT investments, often focused on the adoption of emerging and disruptive technologies.
- To deliver complex or multiple client assignments with a high commercial impact, technical complexity or strategy focus
- To manage teams on larger assignments
- To lead and support bids, proposals and client business development workshops
- To support the development and introduction of new services to existing and new clients
- To manage one or more delivery accounts, being the primary consultant liaising with the client about all day-to-day aspects of the relationship, developing business within the account and managing overall client satisfaction and profitability, acting as a trusted advisor
Salary and package:
Base salaries in the range £75,000 – £95,000 + generous performance related bonuses + benefits
Location and mobility:
The office is in The City of London but Consultants can work from a home base anywhere in the UK. Post lockdown you will need to be mobile as required.
Please check you meet the following requirements before applying:
- Must have recently worked as an IT Management Consultant in an established management consultancy practice as a permanent employee
- Experienced in the design of operating models in a DevOps/Agile environment
- Able to apply rich and in-depth expertise to the development of IT strategy options/recommendations, promoting cost optimisation as an embedded mindset
- Able to build a coherent and executable case for change and communicate this with confidence to senior stakeholders
- Knowledge of a variety of current and future technologies and innovations and how they may impact different organisations/verticals
- Able to promote digital acceleration in Cloud, Customer Channels and Data, Cost Optimisation and End User Solutions
- Experienced in Technology and Transformation roadmap development including business case benefits definition and realisation
- Knowledge of sourcing drivers such as build versus buy and cloud versus traditional
- Knowledge/understanding of EA frameworks and methodologies such as TOGAF, Zachman and ArchiMate
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above. Visa sponsorship may be available.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference 6036-SB.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
See a selection of other jobs we are currently handling.