To 120,000 base plus 30% bonus and benefits
An outstanding opportunity for a business transformation consulting professional to join a major retail bank in a senior management position within their internal consulting team: this team delivers a spectrum of Digital and business consulting services to the bank’s core business areas. This is an exciting time to join a successful, high growth organisation and to play a key role in transforming business performance.
Reporting to the MD of internal consulting, this is a key management role and will take responsibility for delivery of the bank’s strategy, transformation and operational goals.
The role is focused on Digitally-enabled change projects in Retail and Corporate Banking, as well as in Risk and Finance (transformation and continuous improvement projects).
Senior Managers typically lead teams consisting of managers, consultants and analysts. They are responsible for delivery of large-scale programmes and projects, defining scope and are expected to take accountability for delivering to time, cost and quality. In addition, they will be working in a matrixed environment where they will be managing a wide range of client resources as well as their own teams.
This is a London based role so will appeal to those in consulting who are looking for a low travel role. This opening offers a highly competitive package and strong career development opportunities.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Experience of managing high profile, mission-critical projects and teams to deliver solutions in complex business and highly regulated environments.
- Proven team leadership experience of managing large, diverse teams in a complex environment.
- Recent track-record working within retail banking in a consulting capacity
- Previous consulting experience gained in a well recognised management consulting house
- A strong background of senior stakeholder management
- some exposure to digital transformation
- Degree educated
We can only accept applications from candidates with a current Right to Work in the UK.
To apply, please submit your CV, in strictest confidence, to Jonathan Ross at [email protected], quoting reference: 6009-JR or call him on: 01784 898 050.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE REPLIED TO! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.