£90,000 - £120,000 plus bonus and benefits
Opportunity for an experienced management consultant to take a lead role within the Manufacturing / Automotive practice of a global consulting firm
Our client is a highly successful global consulting firm, headquartered in London and currently experiencing rapid growth. With a distinct proposition in programme management and an ambitious, entrepreneurial culture the firm offers exceptional career progression opportunities for talented consultants. They are now seeking an experienced Principal Consultant to join them in a key role within their Manufacturing / Automotive practice.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage the delivery of major transformation programmes for manufacturing / automotive clients
- Lead client account management activities, including the day-to-day on-site client relationship as well as commercial relationships, service delivery and customer satisfaction
- Manage and coach consulting teams on client engagements
- Contribute to the development of new business within the practice through the identification of opportunities and development of proposals
- Contribute to thought leadership within the practice
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Previous experience within a leading management consultancy is essential; unfortunately, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have this.
- Experience of successfully leading major business transformation programmes for clients within the manufacturing or automotive sector.
- A degree from a top-tier UK university or equivalent, ideally in Engineering or a similar discipline.
- Experience of managing and developing client relationships to sell consulting services.
- The ability to travel and work away from home (within the UK) during the week.
We can only accept applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Jonathan Ross, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6085-JR.
WE REPLY TO ALL APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.