Sorry, this job is no longer available
This is an exceptional career opportunity to lead and build a Programme Management Office Services Practice within the highly successful Management Consultancy business of a leading Global outsourcing and IT Services group.
The role will take responsibility for:
- PMO & Programme Management Delivery: delivering high performance Programme Management Offices for enterprise clients, including design of governance, programme and project processes, mentoring and other disciplines to enhance an organization’s ability to successfully accomplish large and complex programmes.
- Managed PMO: identifying, developing and delivering services that can leverage the benefits of an outsource/offshore model.
- Practice management: Developing best practice in Project Management / Programme Management/ Portfolio Management, staff management, development and hiring.
- Business Development: revenue growth and selling to existing clients in conjunction with account teams.
The role is based in London but candidates who live in other locations in the UK will be considered.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Experience of running large scale IT enabled business transformation programmes (£10m+)
- Experience of PMO and running PMO teams
- Experience of working for a “big brand” management consulting or IT services organisation
- Business development experience including selling consulting services
- Demonstrable credentials around best practice in Programme/ Project/ Portfolio management support
- Happy to travel to client sites
- Degree level qualification as a minimum
We can only accept applications from candidates with a current Right to Work in the UK.
To apply, please submit your CV, in strictest confidence, to Jonathan Ross using the application button below.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE REPLIED TO! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.