Sorry, this job is no longer available
Exceptional internal people and change role working with CEO of ultra high growth digital technology firm
Our client is an extraordinary high growth digital technology business.
Everything about the firm is unreal: under 8 years old, 1000 employees, it has doubled in size in the last two years and has even more ambitious future plans.
Your newly created role? Work with the CEO and Chief Talent Director to plan the people, culture and organisation aspects of this growth and to make it happen: the role is strategic and involves strategy but even more important is getting stuff done as a problem solver, organisational change manager and consultant across all areas of this amazing business. This is all new so innovation, ideas and change are much more important than policy, processes and HR.
Your own journey? Well, working with the CEO of a business that is growing so fast: where do you want to go?
Salary and package
c£70,000 plus bonus plus benefits plus shares
Location and mobility
Occasional travel around the business but Central London base
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Currently/recently in a consulting role, probably at Senior Consultant level
- Experience in a major consulting firm or possibly fast track internal role in major Blue Chip employer
- Must have worked on several large scale people and organisational change projects ideally in rapid growth environments
- Exceptional people and problem solving skills
- Fast track career progression
- Strong academic background
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6044-CS.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.