Sorry, this job is no longer available
*OCTOBER 2020 LIVE ROLE *
Lead a team responsible for account management and sales in consumer sector: product innovation, R&D consulting
Our client is an international consulting services group supporting the product innovation lifecycle. They provide leading manufacturers of consumer goods and pioneering start-ups with a combination of sector understanding and deep science/technology expertise to aid the development of products and devices that enhance the consumer experience.
Reporting to the Managing Director of R&D Consulting, the Innovation Consulting Director is a business development, account management and new business sales leadership role. It has been created to focus on this key growth area across the consumer value proposition with a focus on health, personal care and beauty with leading FMCG and life sciences brands amongst their clients.
You will collaborate with the firm’s highly qualified consultants, scientists and technologists to help clients solve the key R&D and innovation challenges they face, informing and shaping the R&D strategy and mapping a forward path.
- Build and grow a portfolio of clients to expand business in the UK, US and mainland Europe focusing on consumer health but also other areas within the consumer markets sector
- Educate prospective clients in the value of partnering with a consulting firm that has deep market knowledge and a network of the best minds in the industry
- Formulation of Go-To-Market strategies
- Achieve sustainable revenue and profit growth
- Collaborate with appropriate internal resource to demonstrate the capability to deliver
- Line manage a commercial team and their accountability to deliver on targeted sales performance
Salary and package:
in the range £115,000-£135,000 + bonus + benefits
Location and mobility:
The role could be based from London, Cambridge or Guildford. Post Covid candidates must be prepared to travel to the US and mainland Europe on occasion
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- A successful track record of business development, account growth and new business sales gained within a consulting environment
- An understanding of innovation and/or R&D strategy and execution in blue chip consumer businesses
- A scientific and/or engineering background
- An excellent technical/scientific degree qualification
- Wholly mobile
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6027-SB.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.