c£120,000 plus to 50% bonus plus benefits
Leadership role for ambitious high achiever in high potential IT services business
This is an exciting opportunity for a high flier to join a newly acquired well-established and successful mid-sized IT business providing IT services and solutions to a broad blue chip client base. The operation is successful but following the takeover by a well-respected IT company needs a fresh pair of eyes to identify profit and growth opportunities.
The role will take over overall management of this business and will own the P&L.
With an established team of high calibre staff, the role will focus on:
- Effective project management and business operations leadership
- Effective sales management
- Driving the growth of high value services revenue
- Identification of sources of higher margin business
In addition to building the business in existing markets, the incumbent will investigate the potential to take the business into new sectors, where market demand is compatible with the current range of offerings. The role will also involve identification and pursuit of acquisition targets.
This role will have a high degree of autonomy and will be very attractive for someone who wishes to step up from a leadership post to run a P+L and there is considerable growth potential in the group for a highly progressive person. A candidate could come from a sales background but demonstrate a good understanding of operations and delivery or vice versa.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Ideally experience of running a P&L, otherwise of line managing a team or practice area, and ready to take on a bigger challenge – this must include solid management experience and the ability to demonstrate a good understanding of the financial and commercial side of the business
- Experience in an IT services, IT consulting or software business
- Good experience of managing project teams, to ensure implementations are on time and within budget
- Sales management experience including running and managing a sales process – candidates will not necessarily be sales people, but will have overseen the sales process and managed sales people.
- Sector generalist
- Good academic background
- Flexible to travel to client sites UK wide
Please note if your recent experience is mainly focused on IT infrastructure or IT hardware or telecoms it is unlikely to fit with our client’s requirements.
We can only accept applications from candidates with a current Right to Work in the UK AND who are based here.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6107-CS.
WE REPLY TO ALL APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.