6120 - JR
To £125,000 plus 40% bonus plus benefits
Leadership role for an ambitious high achiever to run a £10m software, digital & IT services business.
This is an exceptional role for a high flier to join a well established and successful £10m business software and digital business specialising in information systems, content management systems and cloud based solutions.
Our client is part of a thriving mid-sized technology solutions group.
The role will take overall management of the business and will own the P&L.
With an established team of high calibre staff, the role will focus on:
- Overseeing the delivery of all projects and live services
- Effective management of the sales process and the sales team.
- Driving the growth of the business and identifying new areas to grow the business.
This role will have a high degree of autonomy and will be very attractive for someone who wishes to step up from a leadership post to run a P&L. There is considerable growth potential in the group for a highly progressive person.
Candidates could come from a sales background but will have some experience of operations and IT delivery. Equally, candidates could come from an operations and delivery background but will have some experience of sales.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Either experience of running a P&L or of line managing a business area and ready to take on a bigger challenge – this must include solid management experience and the ability to demonstrate a good understanding of the financial and commercial side of the business.
- Extensive experience in an IT application services/IT consultancy, or software business, including experience of managing in a software development environment.
- Knowledge and experience in complex IT systems development ideally real-time systems.
- Sales management experience including running and managing a sales process – candidates will not necessarily be sales people but will have overseen the sales process.
- Good academic background.
Please note, if your experience is mainly focused on IT managed services, IT infrastructure or IT hardware or telecoms, it is unlikely to fit with our client’s requirements.
We can only accept applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, who have the current Right to Work in the UK and are living in commutable distance of London.
Please apply to Jonathan Ross, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6120-JR
WE REPLY TO ALL APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.