£120,000- £140,000 plus Benefits plus Bonus
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established and highly successful mid-sized IT business providing Business Intelligence solutions and services based in the North West. The company is a market leader, with an exceptional reputation with its well established client base. The operation is successful but needs a fresh pair of eyes to identify profit and growth opportunities.
The role will take over overall management of this business unit, and will own the P&L. With an established team of high calibre staff, the role will focus on:
- Effective project management and business operations leadership
- Effective sales management
- Driving the growth of high value services revenue
- Identification of sources of higher margin business
In addition to building the business in existing markets, the incumbent will investigate the potential to take the business into new sectors, where market demand is compatible with the current range of offerings. The role will also involve identification and pursuit of acquisition targets.
This role will have a high degree of autonomy, and will be very attractive for someone who wishes to lead a business and there is considerable growth potential for a highly progressive person.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Experience of either running a P&L, or of managing a practice area and ready to take a bigger challenge – this will include solid management experience and ability to demonstrate a good understanding of the “numbers” side of the business
- Recent employment in an IT services, consulting or software business
- Experience of the life sciences, pharma or health sectors
- Good experience of managing project teams, to ensure implementations are on time and within budget, taking a robust approach to client management
- Sales management including running and managing a sales process – candidates will not necessarily have a sales background, but will have overseen the sales process and managed sales people.
- Good knowledge of business intelligence, datawarehousing, and related technologies from Oracle, Microsoft etc
- Demonstrate capability to open up new sources of revenue in other sectors.
- Flexible to travel to client sites UK wide
- Willing to be based in the North West
Please note if your recent experience is mainly focussed on IT infrastructure or IT hardware it is unlikely to fit with our client’s requirements.
We can only accept applications from candidates with a current Right to Work in the UK.
To apply, please submit your CV, in strictest confidence, to Jonathan Ross using the application button below. quoting reference: 5997-JR
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE REPLIED TO! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.